By: 3 September 2015
DAC Beachcroft’s Claims Solutions Group becomes ABS

DAC Beachcroft’s Claims Solutions Group has become an ABS.

Craig Dickson, chief executive of the group said that securing an ABS licence for the firm’s claims business in England and Wales had given it gives greater flexibility and capability “to adapt to changes and opportunities in this complex and challenging market”.

Legal Futures has reported Dickson saying that about 80% of the group’s work was volume insurance litigation, covering personal injury road traffic, employer’s liability, public liability and industrial disease claims. It also carried out some commercial property work. The other 20% dealt with significant losses or catastrophic injury.

The group’s biggest office is in Bristol, with others in Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle, Winchester and Newport in Wales.